Abc Company - Kevin can't wait

These National Broadcasting Channels NBC, ABC & CBS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SUCK!!!! They're ALWAYS TAKING OFF GOOD & FUNNY TV Drama & Comedy shows & LEAVE ON these SORRY DRAMA & COMEDY SHOWS & then turn AROUND & PUT ON MORE SORRY SUCKY NEW DRAMA & COMEDY SHOWS ON.

Just because some shows starts having a lil bit of lower ratings, WHO CARES THEY'RE STILL HAVING HIGH RATINGS. Over the yrs they've taken off A LOT of my GOOD FAVORITE SHOWS LIKE: New Version V, No Ordinary Family, Southland & many more other great TV Sreies & Comedy shows.

Abc Company - Not Satisfied

They are fraud..........

buffaloes and other sundry animals roaming the streets here, it is difficult to navigate the roads or even step on them because of the dung. It is especially bad during rainy season when it causes us to be disgusted to even put our feet on the road which is overflowing with a mixture of sewage and animal waste.

Within a couple of months got my PRAN card. I thought that my contribution to the pran account started as i was issued PRAN number and allotted a PIN. Recently I checked my PRAN account on internet and was shocked to know that there is no contribution in my PRAN account from my salary, obviously no contribution was made by GOVT...

Review about: Pran Account Contribution.